Friday, April 24, 2009

Demi's belated b-day pants




Sew as usual I'm late on gift giving. It's been a lifelong problem for me. Well the good news is I did complete the project and sent the b-day present home with Demi's mom after her recent visit to Austin. Demi's mom took some pics and sent to me so I want to log and share them with you guys. The word is her older sister is wanting a pair pretty bad. We can't have upset, so Cousin Cassie is on it. Unfortunaltey you can just never tell when Cousin Cassie will complete it :-)

Also if you haven't already visited Cousin Jennie's site there are some cute pics of Lane in some recent applique adventures on knit material.


P.S. All my sweet 2nd generation cousins are soo cute, which means my 1st generation cousins posses the secret on how to produce beautiful children. They should get a patten and sale it!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute! Lane's pants like that are little big...well they fell off of her when she tried them on. That's why there wasn't a picture of her in them. But we are saving them for the day when she can wear them. Thanks again.

alisha said...

Both of my girls just LOVE that outfit! I haven't gotten to hem up the pants yet as I've been busy making headbands and stuff for our whole softball team, and going through all the kids stuff and pulling out stuff for a consignment sale! Now I'm busy tagging everything for the sale. But I will get to them very soon now! And then I'll be back on sewing the kids summer clothes! Only 6 weeks left till school is out!

~holly said...

so cute! maybe i should try that pattern again....

Danielle said...

Those pants are too cool. And doesn't Demi look right at home in them! :) Great job and love the fabric.